Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Been CRAZY

     Sorry for such a delay in posting.
     School started on August 22nd and it's been CRAZY busy. Everything I learned about uploading photos to my blog got lost in the filing system of my brain. I think I need a new filing system .... something where I don't "lose" the new stuff just because I can't remember where I filed it. I still can't find the "file" on uploading photos yet, but I did want to post. I will ask my DH tonight to help me upload a photo or two to this post.(It's really not fun to read a post without some visual).
     I worked on a last minute, "make it with what you have with you in the camper" birthday card for a camping friend. I knew I was in charge of making the cake (which I baked and decorated in our little travel trailer), but for some reason thought someone was bringing a card. When I realized that didn't happen, I couldn't very well let our dear friend go without a card. So I made one for her from the stash I brought with to make samples for a display for classes I was teaching. The card and the cake turned out cute, so I took some photos to post..... hopefully tonight DH will get them up on here for me.

Well, I need to get off the computer for a while so I can go to the post office and mail a birthday card to my youngest grandbaby. Shannon will be 1 on Monday. Maybe DH will help me post the photo of her card also.



BTW, if you are a quilter, you should check out Madame Samm's blogspot, sewwequilt.blogspot.com It is an amazing blog with amazing guest bloggers talking about all kinds of quilting info. Facinating and fun!

1 comment: