Friday, February 14, 2014

It been a while

Life has been so busy lately. Holidays, vacations, house hunting. I haven't even been able to post on my blog or read other blogs.  November til now has been a whirlwind.  Lots of fun times but I think I need a cruise....a total relaxation from everything, where someone waits on me, cleans my room and cooks for me then does the dishes.  I guess I shouldn't complain as I have had 3 lovely vacations since November, but all of them required me to cook or clean or wash dishes. I just want some time to do nothing but read or sew.... Maybe it's the house hunting between working my two 16 hr day shifts. Ok, enough of the complaining, after all it is Valentine's Day and I have an amazing hubby and a wonderful life.  I designed a pretty little embossed card for my sweetie. It's hard to see the watermark hearts in the background on the red paper. The gold embossed hearts and love match the gold embossed saying on the inside. The red embossed heart is on pop dots to give the 3D effect.
I couldn't resist the cute bunny holding the heart for the envelope.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, and you have been missed. I am just getting back to my blog, so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete