Saturday, March 30, 2013

How fun!

The Stitch Me Up blog hop was so fun and inspiring. I learned a lot about embroidery that I didn't know before and saw many ways to creatively use embroidered pieces.  I think I have a new hobby!Til now I've always admired embroidered pieces but now I can do it. I know as I practice my stitching, I will get better at it.  It will be great to take along on car trips, plane trips and anywhere I have excess time but can't be near a sewing machine.

In the last couple of hops, I've been lucky to win some nice giveaways.  A mug and matching mug rug, cute fabric, a sweet mini quilt, pretty handmade buttons from Africa, and an awesome take along placemat with zippered silverware pouch that rolls up and ties shut. My sister also gave me one of her mini magnetic pincushions that attaches to the side of the sewing machine. How cute is that! I love the blogs hops as I learn so much from them. Winning a giveaway is so fun, the icing on the cake! Thanks to all who offer the opportunity to win!

Incomparable Buttons from www.buttonmad.com and pincushion from quiltingbydawn
 
                                 Mug and rug from Susan Parr in England         fabric from the Recipe Bunny
 Mini quilt from Mary Kolb, Minnesota
Placemat by Melanie Poisson at Creations Cliodana


The next blog hop starts April 8th.  Stop by then to see the schedule.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to win! I am going to join you on the embroidery band wagon, it really is fun, I can't wait to learn all of the different stitches.

    ReplyDelete