Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's been happening lately...

 
 
Lots of things have been going on here, and reading the stories and seeing the creations of the past blog hops has also kept me very busy. I'm excited to show my latest finish, a "sofa cuddle" quilt I made as a wedding present. My friend had seen my BOM that I'm doing at a LQS in pretty brown batiks. She said ohhhh, I hope you're making that for my wedding present. It's perfect for my house. Well, I did not make that BOM for her (we are only starting month 7) but I did make a brown quilt in disappearing 9 patch for her. I added a tiny flange of pink with brown specks as she LOVES pink, but I didn't want it to be too feminine. I did my stitch in the ditch and bound it with a solid brown. I'm super pleased with it. The bride txt me today saying she loved it and slept with it last night!
 



The winner from the previous blog hop All About ME is  Nellie Duclos. Please contact me. I will try again to email you.

Don't forget, the Nancy Drew blog hop starts in a couple hours! Come back on Friday to see mine!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: