Monday, October 1, 2012

Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop has started!!

I had planned on posting the beginning of the new blog hop this morning, but unfortunately I was having internet problems. I couldn't post, I couldn't read the blogs from today, I couldn't write my post for tomorrow. I was freaking out a bit, but my DH was already at work and I only had a short time before I had to be at work.  Bummer! Finally after a LOOOONG day at work (first day back from vacation and we arrived home from the airport at almost midnight), I was able to get my DH to help me get the internet up and running.

Sorry for the delay, but here is the schedule for the Leafs Me Happy blog hop:
 
 
 
Monday 1











Tuesday 2












Wednesday 3













Thursday 4













Friday 5













Monday 8












Tuesday 9














Wednesday 10











3 comments:

  1. I am a follower . beautiful block. Blog hops are so much fun. I enjoyed the one I did this summer and hope to do another one this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete